Monday, January 18, 2010

Catching UP


Merry Christmas

Laney loved packaging and watching Elle get excited

Elle was especially excited about her roller skates and magnetic dolls



Oh and Laney loved her stocking candy most of all!




The above picture will be shown under my own terms, not yours Jeffrey! Yes these were my sweet Christmas jams! While everyone else was opening up their cute Christmas jams I was opening up these bad boys, sweet Christmas one piece!

5 comments:

Jen said...

As for the jammies, WOW!

The Brock Family said...

I've been waiting to see a pic of those jammies! They are awesome! Looks like you had a lot of fun in CO for Christmas!

Stacey said...

I think you could shorten it to your "onesie" jammies! Kind of has a special ring...don't you think??

Miller Family said...

I seriously love that last picture...and I love you for putting it up. Those jammies are cute! I can't get over how big Elle is...and Laney for that matter. Time needs to slow down.

Julie and Kyle said...

love the onsie