Ok, so far I am loving my new camera (Nikon D90 coolpix), I am just having a tough time figuring it all out. It is so much more advanced then any camera I have ever owned. Here are some pictures I took over Christmas, I am happy with some and not others. If anyone has any suggestions for better pictures I would love any advice. The last picture I took in action or sport mode and all of the pics look just like this, very grainy. SO yes feedback wanted and welcome! I am so excited to finally have a little better camera, so much fun!
6 comments:
I have a nikon L100. I love it all though it takes some getting use to. Try setting the camera onto the anti vibration setting. So your hand doesnt interfere with the pics. Also 1 thing that it took a few weeks to figure out with mine. If you use regular batteries or rechargeable batteries there are different setting for the camera so it will read the battery level. If it is on the wrong 1 it will NOT read it correct. We almost took the camera back until I finally saw this. Good luck and enjoy your camera!
holy crap! elle is so old! when did this happen? cute pics.
Seriously, I can't believe how big Elle and Laney look... And it has only been 3 months since we saw you guys! They are so dang adorable.
I just got a new camera too! For Christmas. It's a Canon Rebel T1I. I love it! But Im still getting used to it and learning how to use it. It takes some time.
Having a nice camera makes such a difference! It takes such great pictures. It was so good to see you over Christmas even though it was just for a little bit. I can't believe how big the girls are. So cute! Hopefull we'll have more time to hang out next time you're in town! Love you guys!!!
I just got this same camera and love it! (Even though I broke it already. No, I'm not kidding. Don't drop it! The lens mounts are plastic and will snap right off. So sad. It has been sent off to Nikon to fix.) I am no expert yet with this camera (to say the least), but as far as the action shot goes....they can be a little grainy, but just think about how they would look with a REGULAR camera! If I figure anything else out I'll let you know.
Post a Comment