Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Big Bug is 1


my little masterpiece



peanut butter cream filled cupcakes



Please just one little tiny lick









Oh please don't sing to me guys!





YUM-O

17 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE that idea! I might just have to steal it from you when Alex turns 1!!!

Julie and Kyle said...

so cute! happy birthday little lady!

Amy said...

Awesome cake! Howd you do that? Any suggestions on what to do for a 1 year olds bday party? :D

Henricksen Family said...

I love that cake it was adorable, good job.

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

The video of Laney walking is priceless! So adorable! Love the cake, too Kelly! Great job. But still...my girls take the cake! Sorry.

The Brock Family said...

What a cute cake!!!! Looks like she had a fun party!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Laney! I can't believe how fast she is cruising around now. The cake was SO cute! There is one picture of her with her cupcake that looks so much like Jeff to me...

Anonymous said...

What a total cutie! Looks like she enjoys her sugar, like a true big girl. :) Good job on the cupcakes, you want to send me one? Mmmmmmm.

Miss you guys! I hope everything's going well.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow Kelly!! Your kids are growing up so fast!! They are both so cute!! Happy Birthday to Laney!!! Miss you!

darcie said...

how, HOW is laney one?! she is so adorable, i want to kiss her chubby face.

Taryn said...

You have such cute girls!!

I just got one of those giant cupcake pans for Christmas and I just might have to copy you on how you decorated it, I love it.

Where did you get those flower paintings on your dining room wall?

Dave and Stephanie said...

that cake looked so good. yum! and laney is so cute!

Dave and Stephanie said...

ps i want to know where you got the flower paintings too (like the previous commenter)

The Evers said...

Lol I got them at Pier 1 last summer, but I think they might still have them! The colors are right up my alley!

Kleinmans said...

Yummy cake!! Happy Birthday Laney!

ashley marie said...

I am so incredibly jealous that Laney got that whole giant cupcake cake to herself -- geez, she's only one!!! SHARE WITH ME LANEY!!

I can't believe she's one already. It's so crazy to know time moves so quickly :(