Fun updates, Kell. I can't believe how big your beautiful girls are getting. Darling pics of your family's Christmas. Looks like it was wonderful and I am so glad. Love you
She's so cute! Lawson was watching the video with me and kept saying he wanted to go there- I think he wanted to play with the toy Laney was playing with. :) I think my video is working now. Let me know.
6 comments:
That is the CUTEST thing I've seen in a LONG time!!! HOORAY!!! PS You are looking super skinny lately. Miss you!
I love it!! She is a doll! And...what a cute big sister she has. Elle was so happy for her! And...you do look great Kell!
Go Laney! She looks so cute walking. Alex has the same toy and he can't seem to get enough of it.
Fun updates, Kell. I can't believe how big your beautiful girls are getting. Darling pics of your family's Christmas. Looks like it was wonderful and I am so glad. Love you
She's so cute! Lawson was watching the video with me and kept saying he wanted to go there- I think he wanted to play with the toy Laney was playing with. :) I think my video is working now. Let me know.
That is so cute!!!! You have a beautiful little family!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment