
Last week while the girls and I were at Target we had a bird fly into the house. Apparently I did not shut the sliding door before we left. Anyway, this little bird made a mess of things! When we got home Jeff was upstairs trying to figure out what to do. I called an animal rescue place, but they would not come out to get the bird. So My brave husband went into the bathroom and after a couple attempts, managed to throw a sheet over the bird and carry it safely outside. It was quite exciting and funny to watch Elle cheer him on, not knowing if the bird would escape from the bathroom and start flying around our house again! Quite the day I tell you!
While I am talking about my husband I have to say that I had a wonderful Valentines week, thanks to him! We managed to go out for dinner, kid free. He also has been amazing helping around the house! If you can believe this, he has done ALL of the laundry! Washed, folded and mostly put away! What do I even do with myself with no laundry to do? I know I am a very lucky girl! I hope everyone had an equally great Valentines Day!
7 comments:
Yay for Jeff! By the way, I totally have that same shower curtain! I just got it a couple weeks ago at Target. I was looking for a white one and it was on clearance. So cute! I love it!
Wow. Laundry is a BIG thing. I'm just about to sit down and fold 4 baskets, so I'm really jealous. Way to go, Jeff!
Nothing like hunting wild game in your own house! Way to go Jeff! You saved me from that HUGE wild snake that snuck into our house in LOP. My hero then, Kelly's hero now.
Mom
Valentines Day does something funny to husbands. Mine did the DISHES. I know. Weird. And Mom, that was me that saved you from the vicious pencil sized snake.
Ughh! Laundry is my nemesis. Your sweet husband. It's so funny to see my family on your blog. At least I can get updates on them since Janece isn't blogging lately. I'm just giving her a hard time.
Oh, Jeff is so wonderful! That is wild about the bird. Crazy. Glad you had a great Valentine's Day. You deserve it.
Hey Kelly I'm so glad you stopped by the blog an the sale! I have told Cameron since we met that we need to get together, so let's!!! How are things?? You liking living here? I could eat your adorable daughters!
Post a Comment