This is what happens lately when I ask Elle to smile. There is no prompting, nothing, she strikes a pose. In fact I can not get her to take a picture period without a pose. She will keep doing poses as long as she thinks you are taking her picture. Its pretty funny, and every now and then she will say, this ones for Charlotte, or this is for dad....
7 comments:
America's Next Top Model should prepare for her, she's a natural!
LOVE the poses, Elle! Kids are so funny!
Sweet! Can't wait to go do cousins photos at Picture People next time we see you! BTW, Charlotte took the picture of her with Elle to preschool as her "secret in the sack" last week... And she prayed for Elle about 5 times tonight. Does Elle need extra blessings?
That's hilarious! I love all the different poses! She's so sweet! She could be a dancer or at least a model!
Kelly, I LOVE Elle's pants in these pictures! She is sooooo cute! I miss her! I can't wait to see you guys again!
lol... she cracks me up. I love all her random poses. Maybe remind her to show her face in the picture not her bummm bummm. I guess when you've got it, you've got it! She's so cute! How the heck are you by the way? How ya feeling. I miss you!
I love all of her fun poses. Elle is such a hoot.
Post a Comment