Friday, March 19, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth











Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our family vacation! Love Disneyland, love love love!

Elle LOVED
1 It's a Small World Actiono (her pronunciation of after all)
2 Pirates ride
3 Matterhorn, really she loved it!
4 Princess lunch- she loved Snow White
5 Last but not least when asked what her favorite part of Disneyland was she replied, "that yellow cold thing mommy had." My frozen Lemonade, and there you have it.

7 comments:

Jonathan and Carley said...

So fun! We just got back at the beginning of February and I still havent posted pictures! way to go!It is a magical place especially through a child's eyes!

Unknown said...

What a blast! Your girls are just getting cuter and cuter! We are going in June. How many people besides yourselves did you go with? Did you do the stroller pass thing? We're not sure how to make the whole Disneyland thing work with an 18 month old but we are still going to go!

PJ Evers said...

I can tell you all had a WONDERFUL time! There is nothing more fun than seeing Disneyland with a child! Fun fun fun pictures!
CA Grandma

linda knudtson said...

I am so glad you guys got to go to Disney land I love Elle standing on the "L".

The Carlson Crew said...

These are so cute...I love that you documented Elle's favorite parts. Love and miss you guys! Are you headed to Denver at all this summer?

Taylors said...

how fun!! we have yet to go with our children. Some day...

Hey, we are coming down to AZ next week. We should meet up for lunch or something!! :) I'll get your cell from Ashely and give you a call!!

Sassy Rachel said...

That trip looked WONDERFUL! I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyland. Glad all is going well and miss seeing you!