2 of the pictures aren't showing up! I want to see what else you want besides the watch... I'm hoping for a sweet nap, but that won't happen because Drew has to fly to Virginia on Sunday. Dang.
LOVE the swim suit - which would be adorable on you. As far as the watch goes,request that Ryan gets your name at Christmas. He loves shopping for watches - especially expensive ones.
5 comments:
2 of the pictures aren't showing up! I want to see what else you want besides the watch... I'm hoping for a sweet nap, but that won't happen because Drew has to fly to Virginia on Sunday. Dang.
Love it!!! Definitely not too much to ask! Missing you tons.
Ha! I need to find a bathing suit for Hawaii too. I'm checking Anthro like you suggested. I hope you get a good haul for Mother's Day.
good picks, and no it's not to much to ask for I hope you get what you are wishing for.
LOVE the swim suit - which would be adorable on you. As far as the watch goes,request that Ryan gets your name at Christmas. He loves shopping for watches - especially expensive ones.
Patti
Post a Comment