I am thinking about doing this to my hair. Even the light brown... Yes, I know I would not look like her with the end result, I just really like her hair (and face and clothes)!
I'm with Ginny! DO IT. Don't you just want to see how sexy you would be as a brown? I do, I know you wuld be. you already know you can pull off the shorter hair cut...do it. post pictures.
I was looking at this blog and Jeremy walked by and said "she's hot!" So there ya have it! lol...I LOVE her hair and think it would look super cute on you! Do it!!
9 comments:
Do it! I think it would look good. Plus sometimes you just need to mix things up a bit. At least I do.
I love it! I vote yes!
Seriously? I don't think she's allowed to look that gorgeous. I mean really.
Anyway, yes. Love the hair, and you might as well try it! Hair always grows back if you don't like it!
I think you would look awesome. I loved your hair last time you chopped it.
Hope you guys are getting a lot of warm!
gorgeous! hurray up and I can help you with different make up. I love the cut.
I agree with Ginny - DO IT! I think it would be beautiul on you. (Personally I think you are cuter than the model so you would look even better.)
I'm with Ginny! DO IT. Don't you just want to see how sexy you would be as a brown? I do, I know you wuld be. you already know you can pull off the shorter hair cut...do it. post pictures.
do it.
I was looking at this blog and Jeremy walked by and said "she's hot!" So there ya have it! lol...I LOVE her hair and think it would look super cute on you! Do it!!
Post a Comment