Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
This is really funny. Kids kill me. We didn't get to chat today at the BBQ--in fact, I didn't even see you there! (Were you there?) We only stayed for a few minutes. Hopefully we will catch up sometime soon...Congrats on baby #3!
Cute! We are counting down the days until you get here...
That is adorable. I love that you document the darling things she says. What a fun age! Hope you are feeling good. You are one sexy pregnant woman.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is really funny. Kids kill me.
We didn't get to chat today at the BBQ--in fact, I didn't even see you there! (Were you there?) We only stayed for a few minutes. Hopefully we will catch up sometime soon...Congrats on baby #3!
Cute! We are counting down the days until you get here...
That is adorable. I love that you document the darling things she says. What a fun age! Hope you are feeling good. You are one sexy pregnant woman.
Post a Comment