Jeff's sister Stacey and her family were able to come spend a day with us over Thanksgiving. It is always so much fun to see them and get all the little cousins together. We went to the little park by our house and my kids had the best time there with their cousins! Elle always says," Scott and Charlotte are not my friends. They are my cousins." She loves them so much!
I had to throw this picture in. Elle's cousin Charlotte sent this cute book of the two of them to her for Christmas. It is pictures of them from birth until now (they are about 6 weeks apart). I would say this is Elle's most prized possession at the moment. It goes everywhere with her church, school, car, bed...
Thanks Stace and Charlotte-sooo cute!
1 comment:
Aw... We miss you guys already! I am glad Elle is so excited about her book. I need to order Charlotte her own copy!
Post a Comment