Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Catch Up

Jeff's mom and dad came out the first week in December to meet our newest addition. We had a great time with them here. Elle and Grandma P did all kinds of fun projects from gingerbread cookies, to puzzle mania! They also got some fun new Christmas books which Laney and Elle are LOVING! Elle also loves her time with Grandpa B getting us all doughnuts. I love having a baby and getting so many fun visitors!

I also celebrated my 29th bday while they were here and we had a fun Melting Pot party. Jeff's mom makes the best swiss cheese fondue EVER! Better then the Melting Pot for sure! This was such a treat!



Grandpa Bob with the first scab-YUM!


Ray has been missing his best friend!




2 comments:

Dana said...

So fun!!! I can't wait until it is my turn to hold Ray and to see you all!!! Love you Kell.

Gale Family said...

K so we need to do fondue some night. That looks delish.