Friday, January 07, 2011

2 months


My not so little guy is 2 months and 2 weeks old. He had his check up yesterday and HOLY COW-literally ;) The boy is BIG! His stats are off the charts! Where the line curves on the growth chart his goes almost straight up for his weight, and even more so his height.
Weight- 16.3 lbs
Height 26 1/2in

Rays poor little head is getting a little flat on one side, so we are going to try and fix that in the next couple of months, other then that he is perfect. He is an angel baby, I am so in love with him!

9 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Holy cow, Kel! I thought Rylee was big and she was about that at 4 months! He is a big boy! Way to go! And so cute and smiley. Sorry we didn't get to meet him in Denver...things were crazy for us and it sounds like for you too. Hopefully next time!

Miller Family said...

He IS a big boy!! I can't wait for Max and him to be friends. I love the picture, those gummy smiles are the best!

Taylors said...

Wow!! That is big!!! Big babies are the BEST!!!! Good work ;)

Cindy said...

Way to grow, little chunk! I loved the Christmas pictures too. We missed you guys, but be glad you didn't get all the illness that we passed around here.

Stacey said...

I miss him already! So WHEN do we get to see you guys next???

Sara said...

You're right! He is a big boy! Porter just weighed in at 20 lbs at 7 months! He'll pass him up in no time! What a little sweetie! I wish I could see you guys sometime! Come to Texas for a trip! :)

The Thompson Family said...

He is darling! I cannot believe he has 5 lbs and 2 inches on Molly from her 2 month appointment! He is going to be such a hunk!

PJ Evers said...

Super cute pictures! Ray's smiles are precious! Love the topless, diapered shepherd. What a fun
Christmas!

Sassy Rachel said...

Kelly! What a darling chubby boy you have! It's been so fun catching up on your blog and cute family! They are so darling and hope the transition is going well...it seems to be! Such a cute little family of three!

It was fun to see pics of your family! Hope they are well!