For Laney's birthday we invited her two bffs, Brookelyn and Colten (this friendship does not go both ways) and went to the Zoo. I think the Phoenix zoo is really cool. My girls loved the petting zoo part. I think Laney had a really fun day!
Super cute videos! That roller coaster is sweet! I wonder if Laney will have more fun walking up the slide rather than riding down. Kids can be so funny! Happy Birthday, Laney!
OMG! They can not be any cuter! Happy Birthday to my cutest Laney GIRL! I can not believe she is 2! I enjoy these posts more than you know! I miss them so much! I could listen to Laneys voice all day!! And...can Elle be any sweeter! You are so lucky! Love to all my little bugs and please dont cut Rays hair. He is perfect!
3 comments:
Super cute videos! That roller coaster is sweet! I wonder if Laney will have more fun walking up the slide rather than riding down. Kids can be so funny!
Happy Birthday, Laney!
She is so Big! i love Laney bug and miss you guys. Happy Birthday big girl yea 2!
OMG! They can not be any cuter! Happy Birthday to my cutest Laney GIRL! I can not believe she is 2! I enjoy these posts more than you know! I miss them so much! I could listen to Laneys voice all day!!
And...can Elle be any sweeter! You are so lucky!
Love to all my little bugs and please dont cut Rays hair. He is perfect!
Post a Comment