Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
That is super cute! I can't believe how much he giggles for being so young, he is giggling more than Miss Molly! She just had her 4 month yesterday and she is 13lbs 11oz and 25 1/4". He is ahead of her in EVERYTHING right down to that giggle :)
That whole video made me so happy! What a cute little kid! So so cute!!!
So cute! We loved it!
holy adorable! He is precious. I couldnt help but giggle when he did too.
Yep, loved every second of it! We miss him so much!
How cute is that!!!
oh my! that is so cute!!
what a sweet video! He is so cute!! Love your family!
Kelly, he is darling!!
LOVE It! So fun when they laugh!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is super cute! I can't believe how much he giggles for being so young, he is giggling more than Miss Molly! She just had her 4 month yesterday and she is 13lbs 11oz and 25 1/4". He is ahead of her in EVERYTHING right down to that giggle :)
That whole video made me so happy! What a cute little kid! So so cute!!!
So cute! We loved it!
holy adorable! He is precious. I couldnt help but giggle when he did too.
Yep, loved every second of it! We miss him so much!
How cute is that!!!
oh my! that is so cute!!
what a sweet video! He is so cute!! Love your family!
Kelly, he is darling!!
LOVE It! So fun when they laugh!
Post a Comment