Sunday, May 08, 2011

Easter

A little late with some of these posts-what can I say?!? A little busy these days! We had a great Easter this year. I have not been the greatest at taking pictures lately, but I got a few cute ones of my cute family. Laney and Elle LOVED painting eggs this year. We bought this really cool mess free kind of contraption. You put the egg in, drop the dye on the egg and then close the lid and push this button down. The egg spins all around and WA-LA no mess. I highly recommend it if you have a naughty 2 year old mess maker on your hands! I was excited about my gardening themed Easter baskets this year. Pretty sure I was the only one too. I kept having to say, "oh for our garden" just to remind them of the theme.
We were also able to go to the Mesa Temple to see the Easter Pageant with our good friends the Gales. It went a lot better then I thought it was going to, and was a great opportunity to talk about what Easter is really all about. I was surprised how interested Elle was and the great questions she asked. If you can go I would! It was a really neat experience. I am so amazed at how well the Church does putting on these great Christ centered activities and missionary opportunities.







This is my Easter dinner table. I know it is weird to post a picture of my table, I just look forward to one day having a beautiful table (that seats my whole family) and decorating it for Easter. This will remind me of that. I did however buy these really cool pearl chargers that I was super excited about.

The Easter Pageant
Sorry for this not so great picture, it was the only one I took and I had to document the outing.

2 comments:

Anna said...

OMG... RAY LOOKS LIKE JEFF! I can not believe how much he is changing. I need to see them sooN! Can we fly them out here! Oh how i wish. You need to get some better pictures of laners.

Stacey said...

Those are the cutest Easter Baskets! You are so creative. And...I love your table. Hope it was a wonderful day.