Friday, September 09, 2011

A Shower for Brooke and Baby Boy Haskett

We are so excited for the 6th member of the Haskett household to arrive!
Brooke is the best friend anyone could ask for! 
Thanks for letting us celebrate your newest addition!
LOVE YOU!






 Love this pic of Audra, Ang and Brooke!
Win Win Win!
I am adding some more winners to make you three feel better!
xoxoxo




3 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute and so fun!! I am so sad that I couldn't be there for that. I miss you girls!!

Gale Family said...

K so I'm a little upset with you. Would you PLEASE quit posting nasty pictures of me. Every single picture you have posted of me I believe I am pulling some retarded face. Thanks! LOVE YOU! (lol gosh maybe I just take nasty pictures..yep I think that is it)

Henricksen Family said...

Fun! I miss you all so much. Hooray Brookie on your new baby boy I can't wait to meet him.