When I say nothing new is going on I mean it! We are totally boring now that we are into the whole school schedule thing. I hang out with the babes all day, pick Elle up by 3, home and snack by 4, dinner at 5, homework and baths at 6, bed at 7. BORING! I kind of like it though! My kids in bed by 7 is a necessity and they are totally ready, and so am I (well for them to be in bed anyway).
Here are just some requested pictures from the fam, nothing too exciting!
Ray in his first pair of jeans for fall, he has the cutest bum!
These are 24 hour old apple dippers with NO sign of browning-just sayin...
The Larson family came to hang out with us today and watch the ASU v Utah game. I have to say I did not see an ounce of the game but really enjoyed chatting away with Mele! They have the cutest kids! My girls LOVED Phoebe! We got caught up in out chat sess and did not notice the HUGE mess being made in the backyard-all children covered in dirt digging for worms. Except Ray who just was diggin in the dirt. They were super cute, and messy!
The Larsons are hardcore ASU fans! Mele went all out!
Cookie dough filled cupcakes
4 comments:
I love when life is boring. It means no big problems or drama :) I'm glad you updated though, your kids are too cute.
You're schedule sounds so familiar....:) Wish we could put kids to bed and hang out! Some day....
Oh how I love them. I cant get over how big Ray is getting :(
Oh how I love them. I cant get over how big Ray is getting :(
Post a Comment