Monday, November 07, 2011

Halloween Festivities

We spent another fun Halloween with the Gould's this year, and some of their really fun friends. I still cant get over that kids can run around in tank tops and flip flops on Halloween. Poor Laney was sweatin like crazy! So here is most of the girl gang with the exception of Mable and Sadie.
Elle wanted to be a pirate princess, her heart has been set on it for about 6 months. Laney was Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba (her favorite) and Ray if you could not tell was a dentist :)
These pictures will probably all look the same but they are from Halloween night, our ward trunk or treat and Elle's school party!

 Laney and her new friend Davis were so adorable!


  Here is the other Dr. Evers-hahaha




 A couple shots from Elle's school party.
She was so excited to watch the parade-if you cant tell!




Our ward trunk or treat.





5 comments:

Miller Family said...

And what was Kelly for halloween? Your kids are adorable. I just love Ray, he seems like the happiest little guy. I want to see pics and hear more details about your tri!!!

Cindy said...

So fun! Those costumes were awesome. Its funny that you can wear flip flops on Halloween when we had almost a foot of snow!

Anna said...

Cutest kids ever! I love them so much. Elle is getting too big and little laney and baby ray are as cute as it gets. I cant get enough of these kids!

PJ Evers said...

All those costumes were adorable! They obviously were having the best time too!

Henricksen Family said...

fun! everyone looks so cute.