Friday, November 04, 2011

Hey Hey RAY

IS ONE
My sweet little (big) boy is one already! Serisouly the happiest little guy ever! Although I have been starting to see a little stinker side come out in him lately. He does not like to be messed with by his sisters or have things ripped out of his hands at all! Other then those things he is pretty much the most easy going and wonderful baby boy in the world! Here are some pictures from his special day!











We decided to go to the pumpkin patch to celebrate, we all had a really fun time! Our neighbor and best buds came to help us celebrate. Ray loves Janna probably as much as me. That is the only other time he will whoop it up-when Janna leaves and does not take him with her :) We have the best neighbors EVER-just sayin!












Dinner at "RAY'S" favorite restaurant
Texas Roadhouse. He did love the rolls!



  Thought I would throw a picture in of my sweet boy on his actual first birthday. He was such a big dude!
 RAY at 1 year old
12months-taking 4 steps at a time
LOVES
TV
Baths
being carried
bottles
eating dirt
soft things
music/singing
HATES
getting dressed
changing diapers
vegetables
waiting for his bottle
mean sisters
finger nails clipped

oh and he is pro at saying uh-oh and mimicking a doorbell
he does SO BIG and is working on blowing kisses. i think he actually says more things, it is just not that often, and he is working on a few baby signs too. GENIUS RIGHT? :)




6 comments:

Anna said...

oh yes! yes yes yes. this what i needed today! I can not believe how big he is. His looks have changed so much. The video of him in those screbs could not be any cuter. Oh how i love them! so glad i get to see them in a couple weeks! I get to squeeze them all and cover them in kisses!

Miller Family said...

He is so freaking adorable, I can hardly stand it. We miss you guys!! Happy Birthday Ray!

Gale Family said...

Oh so cute! We miss you guys so much! Happy Birthday RAY!

Auburn said...

So cute! Fun seeing you guys over here the other night. I still can't get over how great you looked! I hope that your Triathalon this weekend is FABULOUS!!

PJ Evers said...

Ok - those are the cutest videos! We loved the dirt cake with trucks! Obviously Ray did too!
We can hardly wait to see all of you over the holidays!
We love you lots!
Ca Grandma & Grandpa

Henricksen Family said...

I love this post, adorable birthday and such cute decorations I am totally stealing your idea. I wish I could have seen you when I was there I miss you friend! Your family is adorable! xoxxoxo