Thursday, April 05, 2007

Charlie and Lola

Charlie and Lola is, hands down, the cutest show on TV for tots. For those with children, you should check it out. This is one of the few shows that Elle will sit down and watch, and I love to watch it with her. It is a very clever show that teaches valuable and creative lessons! I love it, maybe more than Elle!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like a cute show! Maybe I should have a baby just so I can watch it :) or I can just take your word for it. It was so good to see you, a few weeks ago! Have a good day!

The Richards in Canada said...

I LOVE that show! We don't get it in Canada. Nali misses it! We check out the Charlie and Lola books in the Library!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh kelly! I was turning the channels one day and flipped passed the charlie and lola show. and their voices are to die for! i stopped and watched it for a few, and it was so cute!!