Friday, June 08, 2007
Could be Last Post?
This might just be our last post from Utah... It is starting to come down to let's do everything one last time before we are gone for good. It is hard to believe but Jeff and I have been in Utah for nearly 7 years on and off. We have both grown to love many things Utah has to offer! It has been a wonderful place to fall in love, start married life, and have our first child. We have made so many life long friends here that it is really going to be hard to say good bye-yet I know it is our time! Colorado will be a new adventure for the next year. I wanted to put up a couple of pictures of Elle, she has been doing some really funny stuff lately. We thought it was pretty funny that she has made our entertainment center thingy her new chair. She has been saying a lot of new things too, some regulars are: bubbles, mom (not ma ma anymore), poop, fishy, mease (please), thank you and she really tries to say here ya go. She also just had her 15month check up two days ago. Many of you will be glad to know she is not starving :) She is in the 90% for height, but her weight has FINALLY dropped to the 80%. Anyway, she is doing really well!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kelly fricken Evers!!!! It's your old favorite neighbor Gabe! I can't believe you are leaving Utah. I just got an email from Casey Roberts and checked out her blog which lead me to yours! Good luck in Colorado and you can see what is going on in our life with my newly created blog: www.missgabe.blogspot.com. You guys all look as beautiful as ever!!! Lots of love, Gabe
Bart and I will miss you sooo much! I can't believe you are leaving! Have fun and we need to hang out before you go!
Too Freaking cute...I can't believe that you guys are leaving...it's sad, but good, I understand. It's even sad for me thinking of the people that won't be there anymore when we come to visit.
Let me offically welcome you to the real world. I think you'll like it much better. Amy is in Reno for 3 weeks without me, Yikes! So don't tell her but I'm goiing to try and loose some love handles and get into road biking. Cummon Jeff, I know you want to give it a try! Hope your move goes smoothly.
Kelly and Jeff, I know you are so sad to leave Utah, but we can't wait for you to get to Colorado! I found the greatest splash park today to take Elle & Spence to, and we're loving all the outdoor stuff for the little ones this summer. Spence will be so excited to see Elle (and attack her, watch out) and we're just so excited for you to get here. Good luck with your move and call us if you need us!
Hey Kelly!!! I miss you guys. Your little Elle is so adorable. Shawn and I are still in Richmond with our new baby Charlotte, but we're moving to Georgia in the fall for Shawn to start his MBA. I may be going out to Provo around the time school starts b/c my little brother is starting at the Y. Will you guys be there? When are you leaving? I would love to see you!
Post a Comment