Tonight we said goodbye to a couple more of our good friends, that we hope to see again someday soon! This really will be my last blog feeling sorry for myself! I think I have a hard time with change, and there are so many of you that have made such an impact on our lives, we will truly miss all of you and hope our paths will cross again one day! Thank you for your love and friendship!
2 comments:
So sad we couldn't make it! We will miss you so much. You better keep up on you blog so I can see how you guys are doing. I will miss you guys and I'm sure Elle will miss Bart!!
hey Kell! im so sorry we couldnt make it :( we have had my little brother in-law staying with us this week. and trying to entertain him every minute! I will call you soon k!
Post a Comment