Thursday, June 21, 2007

Alice In Wonderland Party

I am putting these pictures on my blog, because I thought it was the cutest idea ever, for a little girls birthday party. I have a bad memory, so hopefully when it comes time to do a cute birthday party I will remember it is here! Aren't these pictures adorable?

http://www.designmom.com/uploaded_images/alice1-760085.jpg


The image “http://www.designmom.com/uploaded_images/alice2-760130.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

6 comments:

nathan said...

wo! amazing party. I would rather do it for adults so it could be fully appreciated! where did you find those pictures? I love it!

Destiny Rayburn said...

so cute! however... think of the amazing amount of effort that would go into setting up, and the best part CLEANING UP! i'm lazy. let the kids have their cardboard boxes! HAHAHA

Dan and Ashley said...

Those are way cute! What a fun idea! Where did you find those?

The Hills... said...

My Aunt did something like this for my cousin for her birthday. It was a tea party and she brought out pretty china and decorations and made little cakes, etc. All of the girls came dressed up. It was way cute!

Are you guys out of Utah now?

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

I didn't know how to get to your e-mail either, so... This is mine: ginny.butler@gmail.com. Where are you in Colorado? Are you by your family? That is exciting! I know you guys must miss Provo- we have really missed it, especially at first. We miss you too! Send me an e-mail so you can go into detail about what's up in your life.

Nicole said...

So cute Kelly!!! Hope the trip went well!