Sunday, July 08, 2007

Little Miss Independence

Well, happy late 4th of July everyone! It has been a while since we have updated. I have missed it! We are now happily situated in the beautiful state of Colorado and are really loving it so far! I somehow seem to forget what an incredible state Colorado is, temporarily until we are back for a visit or something. It is so nice to be around family again, although in Utah I felt like we had family around with all of our wonderful friends (who we are missing)! Anyway, it is great to be here!
We had a very eventful 4th of July! Our neighborhood does a huge parade every year and the kids all decorate their bikes- or strollers in our case. Then they meet at a park about a half mile a way for a huge neighborhood get together. We also had a big ward BBQ that was a lot of fun, and helped Jeff and I to get to know our new ward family a little better! We hope everyone had a great 4th as well!





5 comments:

Miller Family said...

I want more pictures of Elle!!!! I like the second to the last one where she is doing the face where she is saying "ohhhhh". I'm glad you guys are settling in. And I'm glad I'm getting out of Provo for a while now that my family is gone I think I would be getting lonely if it weren't for finals. We are looking forward to Monterey!!

Steph said...

What a fun 4th of July! I am so glad that you guys are loving Colorado. Elle is the cutest things ever. I love the expression on her face in the 3rd picture… too cute! I love you to pieces Kelly, thanks for everything. :)

Meriel Frandsen said...

We miss you!! Update more!! It sounds like you are loving it out there. I'm glad that you are having fun!

Nicole said...

I'm glad things are going well! Sounds like a fun day!!!
Love ya
Nicole

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.