Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Elle Incognito

For those of you who don't think we post enough of Elle (ha ha ha)... I thought I would give you a few updates on her newest and greatest feats! As of yesterday she has learned to open up the front and back doors. She has already attempted two getaways. Her new favorite words are MY (she means mine), and ha ha ha when she is doing something naughty-that is thanks to Aunt Jaclyn. Since our move, her vocabulary has seemed to triple. It is weird how one day things just click in their little minds! She loves to say grandma and pa pa accompanied by the sign language for the words. So that is the latest, we will keep you posted! Oh and keep your eye out for a sweet post I am preparing :) Jeff is going to love this one!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

nathan said...

All I can say is that I MISS YOU SO MUCH! it makes me so jealous of your family! Love you kell... hey your it :) JK I'll try calling you today.
Des

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok now your good to go!

The Hills... said...

hey there...are you guys having fun? I love the pictures of Elle...she is so cute. I'm going to miss watching her in church! She's always so entertaining!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

OH COME ON, YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT ME...... I MISS YOU DEARLY:) COME VISIT ME! AMY

Steph said...

How cute! She is such a funny girl with so much personality. Hurry with the next post….. I am on the edge of my chair….. the suspense is killing me ;)

Greene Family said...

Kelly- I can't believe how big Elle is getting! I hope the move has been good for you. I hope that we can see each other soon! Check out our blog @ family-greene.blogspot.com (it is not nearly as cute as yours)

Miller Family said...

I just love that little one, give her a big kiss for me!!

Nicole said...

She is such a cute!!! love the pics and miss you guys. :)

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Oh... I want to come!!!Aug, well we have two trips already, but maybe another time, for sure!! Ok I would love to tell you all thats been going on, but not on blogspot! Whats your E mail?? Amy