It is official we are COLORADANS ! Jeff is so pumped about it too... The day we switched over our plates my mom thought Jeff was about to cry (not really, we were just giving him crap). We love California and are excited for the day we actually settle down, probably in Cali!

7 comments:
That is just sad!!
That is sadder than the fish dying... I'm so sorry!
That is awesome that you have CO license plates. I wish we had CO plates on our cars - maybe someday :0)
Jeff, I am SO sorry. =(
The only one I like of all of you is Dana! I knew you CA people would love this post!!!!!!!!
that is so sad about your sisters fish. it's the worst losing little friends. and as for the colorado plates i'd rather have colorado than UTAH! but i was totally bummed when i had to get rid of my montana plates for utah ones. (i still have my montana plate for memories...) =)
It was a sad sad day when I switched my CA plates for UT. At least CO is better than that! But look forward to the CA days...I've heard californians have more fun. haha.
Post a Comment