Wednesday, July 18, 2007

R.I.P. Beyonce


My 17 year old sister (yes really, 17) held a funeral service for her fish Beyonce. She even invited friends. The Morey's and Archer's wrote a musical number and sang it at the close of the service, it was very special. The video is a little dark, but you can still make out the touching words that were sung. Beyonce you're dead, you're dead, you're gone...

5 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

you gotta put that video on you tube!!

Hoyts Happenings: said...

Awesome!! Your sis sounds like my kind of gal. Still knows how to have some fun in a ridiculous way!

nathan said...

plastic bag as the coffin....chic :)
anyway- question when you uploaded the video did it take forever. We have tried before to upload but it doesn't work. Any tips? We have one we want to upload soon.

Lance and Becky said...

I love the video! We sure do miss you guys, and it's crazy you guys are in Colorado and official now! We love you!

The Hills... said...

I remember having a little funeral for my hampster, but nothing as fancy as this! R.I.P Beyonce!!