Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quack Quack

I have been trying to get Elle to do her animal noises on video for quite a while. This just doesn't do them justice, but I think it is as good as it is going to get. She does them all of the time and then when I bring out the camera she turns off. Isn't that how it always goes... Oh and that is sticker she stuck to her head. For anyone who has toddlers, Elle loves the games on this website. (That's where she got the alligator noise.) http://www.fisher-price.com/us/fun/games/abczoo/default.asp

9 comments:

nathan said...

so cute! I watched it like 10 times...Nate thought it was pretty funny too. We miss you.

The Richards in Canada said...

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Destiny Rayburn said...

that's awesome kelly! she is so cute. i saw your sister at the salon today. i told her to give you a hug from me when you see her again. make sure she does!

Lance and Becky said...

She is so cute Kell! We miss you guys so much! We love you!

Kayce said...

Kell, you are so great with those animal noises!! Elle has a great teacher! I especially love the ruff, ruff. She's way cute, and she's right monkeys do scream.

Steph said...

Ok, she is so dang cute! I love it! She is getting so big! I loved hearing her make those animal noises, she is such a fun little girl.

Nicole said...

She is just too cute..love the video. And, um, I am not blog savvy, how did you put it on?! lOvE and mIss ya!!!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

OH! I miss little Elle! That was too cute. We miss you guys! HOpe all is well! Oh our blog is kinda up (not many pictures yet) but its kjstoddard.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

So cute!! Miss you! So when are you coming to visit?