Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 1 Starts off a Little Rocky

So here are probably more pictures from our trip then most of you care to see. We had such a great time seeing our wonderful friends and family! We love California so much! There was so much to see and do (as you can see by the million pics I just posted). Day 1 Elle had a little mis-hap on the plane. So this is how we left the airport, so WT I know!!! You should have seen the stares! Lucky Jeff got on the earlier flight, so I dealt with this all by myself! Do I have any sympathy???

Out of control!

A little better...

Celebrity update. Calm, cool and collected!

9 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Kelly, we miss you guys! I love the pictures, and it's so cool that you got to spend some time with Ginny and Jason! Elle's apple shirt is the cutest!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Kelly, Love the pictures! Cali is the BEST! You and Elle win best dressed mommy and daughter for sure!!! Darling, Darling! ummm... I would be mad too if I had to walk around the airport naked! Good job mom! Just kidding! Miss you guys so much! Elle is so BIG! Love you, I do need to call you, and... I will:) AMY

ashley marie said...

man I can relate to tatrums at the airport... I love when people stare at me like I know how to stop him. "SORRY LADY, YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!!"

The Richards in Canada said...

I love the pic's. Especially the fact that you took the time to take a picture of her melt down...

Taryn said...

What a great trip! I loved seeing all of your pictures...the way you posted the ones of Elle's mood change are great!

Taryn said...

Hey Kelly-those were really the only pictures I have from the shower-the other ones just show people sitting around or just another one of the favors. My mom was the main one in charge, she did a great job! If your mom has any questions about some of the things though, let me know. And of course I watched the finale!! I didn't really have a favorite this season, so I was fine with whoever won!

nathan said...

That trip to Alabama I was so nervous that we would have major accident like you guys- so I toted around an extra outfit! I haven't done that since she was three. We were luck nothing happened! oh- and syds hair is lighter...not much longer just a little thicker :(

nathan said...

three MONTHS!

Anonymous said...

how's it going?? do you know if your coming to AZ yet??