Last week Jeff and I woke up to find our car like this. Someone went down the road and shot out all of the back windows of the cars parked on the opposite side of the street. So, needless to say we both really enjoyed this almost $300 expense! We had $300 that we just could not decide what to do with, so this ended up being perfect! Just thought I would share!
7 comments:
That is terrible! I am sorry this happened to you! But I am glad you just happened to have $300 you weren't sure what to do with :0)
Love you!
omg I would have died! did they really shoot out the windows with a gun?! or am I just retarded and thought that's what you meant...
Sorry, no I think it was a beebee gun... That would have been really bad!HAHAHA
oh my gosh! two years ago some idiot threw a rock into my back window of my car! i had to repair it too! i'll email you some pics... that sucks. sorry babe!
That's so jacked up! I can't believe someone would go around doing that just for fun! I'm so sorry you guys, that totally sucks! We love you!
Bummer! What else can be said. We feel for you!
UGH!!! I;m sorry, Kel! Just what you guys needed!
Post a Comment