Monday, August 27, 2007
Trip to Denver
We had such a great time this weekend with Nate, Des and Syd who came all the way to Denver to visit us! It was so much fun and we wish they could have stayed longer! Syd and Elle were so great to watch again. They have the best time together, it helps that they are they same age and doing all of the same funny things. I wondered if they would remember each other and it took all of 5 seconds for them to reconnect! It is so nice to have such great friends! I love Des, Jeff loves Nate and Elle loves Syd so the six of us had a wonderful time and everyone had a friend-perfect! We ate out, shopped, played the wii, and ate some more! We also went down town, because Denver is such a great city, to see some sites and eat at the Cheesecake Factory a personal favorite! We all had gift certs so it was really nice (thanks Gin and Jas)! And thanks Nate and Des for the fun visit! It was just what we needed to end the summer! Love you mucho!




Okay this was the cutest thing ever, Sydney loved my dad! She wanted to hang out with him all of the time. If he went anywhere Syd would follow him around saying papa over and over and cry if he would not come back. He loved it! Of course Elle then loved my dad more, because Syd did. Sydney also called my mom Ma Ga, which is what she calls her grandma. We thought it was pretty cute! I hope Syd's actual grandparents are not sad that they can be quickly replaced! JUST KIDDING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. Kelly you look so good, seriously!! That is cute about Syd and your Dad. I wish I was one of those people that kids love. I thought Nate and Des weren't coming until October for some reason. I'm glad you had visitors, we will have to be next.
Sydney saw this picture and wanted Papa all over again! she almost started to cry...but we found a distraction.
I'm so glad you guys were able to get together. I can't wait to go see me family, I love the cheesecake factory! MMMMMM! We'll call you when we come again so we can all get together. I'm so glad you guys had a good time!
Looks like you all had a blast!! So fun, and Kelly and Des, you both look awesome!! The pics were too cute. Loved the story about Syd and your Dad. How fun for him!
Wow, Kelly you look gorgeous!! Looks like you've been having fun!
Hey, so, i think i know your friend nate fowler. is he from virginia beach? if so, ask him if he knows julie rose. wierd!
Post a Comment