Our Last day in Cali, we went to Phil's Fish Market with everyone. My SUPER longtime friend and ex roomie came up for a short visit with her very stunningly beautiful husband Thomas (just ask him:)). Anyway, our visit with them was not nearly long enough, but I was so glad to see them! I miss my friend very much! So overall this vacation was an A++! We had a blast seeing everyone! I was so happy to be with my family for this special occasion. I love them all so much and cant wait until we can all get together again!


2 comments:
I miss you...come visit me! Im so glad we got to hang out- even if it was just for a bit. It was fun to see your fam agian too. We're sad we missed Jeff! I love you!
I miss you guys! And Kel, I love your blog! Such fun pics! And your hair is SUPER long and cute!-Maig
Post a Comment