So, poor Jeff got a little screwed on his birthday, because my brother had his big 18th birthday party. We decided to celebrate for him on Saturday. The birthday party was a lot of fun!


Whitney and Jaclyn

Russy

Elle really liked the entertainer.

Although, she spent most of the night holding on to my leg!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Russ! 18 is a big year!!!!
Fun pics!! And I love the toilet picture. Weston has just discovered the joy of putting random objects int he toilet. Luckily he hasn't learned to flush afterwards, or I am just lucky that I run quickly to catch him. haha. Red sounds great for you! I'm glad you took the quiz, although I think that you're very nice (vs. angry) You're awesome Kelly! THe first thing I thought when I saw Kali Grace's name was how close it was to yours!! So cute
Post a Comment