Happy Birthday Jeff! I love the pictures, good job with the post Kell! I love you guys, and I really hope you have a great day Jeff! I remember last year (the golf club cake) you did such a great job Kell, and you're the cutest wife, so I know you have something special up your little sleeve for this year too :)
Thanks for your comment:) I didn't tell very many people... Sorry! I was going to call you. I look on ding all the time when I see a deal to come see you guys, we will come for sure. I miss you guys! Love Ya, Amy
5 comments:
Kelly you didn't mention his age!?!? I guess I will forgo teasing him about how old he is getting and just wish him a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Jeff! I love the pictures, good job with the post Kell! I love you guys, and I really hope you have a great day Jeff! I remember last year (the golf club cake) you did such a great job Kell, and you're the cutest wife, so I know you have something special up your little sleeve for this year too :)
Happy B-Day!! Cute little thing:)
Thanks for your comment:) I didn't tell very many people... Sorry! I was going to call you.
I look on ding all the time when I see a deal to come see you guys, we will come for sure. I miss you guys! Love Ya, Amy
Happy Birthday Jeff. Love the pics!
Wow! Blonde hair!! Happy Birthday Jeff! How old are you?
Post a Comment