Here are some fun pictures from our little outing today. We went to the mall with my long time friend Chrissy and her two boys. It was a really great play area, lots of enormous breakfast food to climb on! I tried to get Elle to look at the camera, but there was way to much going on!
Looks like fun, although I must admit it is a little strange that they have extra large breakfast for the kids to play on. Well it sound like you are finding lots of things to keep yourself busy. I miss you today, I don't have school and I'm going shopping for a dress to wear to Jen's wedding, and I might need another opinion :( I need my friend!
4 comments:
Looks like fun, although I must admit it is a little strange that they have extra large breakfast for the kids to play on. Well it sound like you are finding lots of things to keep yourself busy. I miss you today, I don't have school and I'm going shopping for a dress to wear to Jen's wedding, and I might need another opinion :( I need my friend!
I love that mall! I totally forgot about the eggs and bacon play area :) Elle looks like she loved it!
This is so stinking cute! Elle is just a little doll. And I need to watch that Dixie Chicks video now- that is just awesome!
fun play area....i can't decide if it's disturbing or not. haha.
Post a Comment