Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hacienda Colorado

This is what happens when you have no one to take a picture for you :) We needed Jason to teach us how to use our timer! That is not a snaggle tooth btw it is my gum! So Jeff and I had a fun night at a fabulous restaurant here! It was kind of his birthday dinner a day late. He was a much better sport than I would have been! So Jeff is officially old and not so pleased about it!



3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, Jeff, you're not old, I know it sucks though...I just turned 26! We love you guys, and glad you had a great dinner together :)

Taryn said...

Where did you guys go to dinner? Your little brother's birthday seemed like quite the party!

Maigen said...

You guys are so cute! Oh, and about being old, talk to me when you're 29, buddy.