Sunday, September 09, 2007

Little Stinker

I took my eye off of Elle for like 30 seconds and this is what we found! It is her new fun activity!

8 comments:

Holbrook's Blog said...

Hey Kelle,

It was great to hear from you, I am trying to do better. You know I feel like I have to watch Braelyn all the time, to bad there is a lot more troubles right? They haven't hit 2 yet? They are great though, and definetely out weigh the bad. She is so cute, and growing up. Take Care, Mara

ashley marie said...

what is it about toliets that just draws them in?

The Hills... said...

She is one smart little girl! We miss having you in our ward! We're lacking entertainment in Sacramento meeting!

The Hills... said...

Woops...I meant to say Sacrament! :)

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my, don't kids find the funniest things to entertain themselves, and us :) They keep life exciting huh!

nathan said...

HAHA!! sorry I haven't talked for a while!! you guys look like you are having so much fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!love the balloons. Hope it was the best!!!
Nate said those pictures of Jeff when he was little look like a little Elle. hehe look at that hiar!

Julie and Kyle said...

yah right! you know you were sitting on the couch watching some sort of trashy tv and thought... hmm, its quiet, what is elle doing? haha, oh wait. thats me.

Anonymous said...

hey how are you doing? I Havn't talked to you forever, how are things?