Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Obsession

As if I am not obsessed with blogging enough as it is, I have found a new reason to get on and look at random peoples blogs-FOOD! Maybe I am the last to know about food blogs, but they are stinking cool and there are so many! I love new recipes and always need more! On Meriel's aunts blog (which I love and look at almost daily) she has a whole list of really great food blogs! Here are a couple of my favorite links if anyone is interested! They list a ton of other really great sites on their pages to check out for recipes! Love em!

http://www.makeandtakes.com/

http://mommychef.blogspot.com/

http://foodblogga.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie and Kyle said...

oh my gosh!!! i found you!!! haha. you are so cute! i totally miss you. im adding you to my blog page. you pregnant yet? haha. im a cow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! I am so happy you enjoy my blog! Have a great weekend.~Elizabeth