Sunday, September 16, 2007
Homecoming
I have really been missing Utah lately, maybe because it is fall and fall in Utah was my favorite time of year, I don't know. I miss watching the Cougs play and the alpine loop drive to see the leaves change color, Stephen's Mint Hot Chocolate and soup at Zupas with my friends. I loved our Utah experience, but it is also really nice to be home now too. Living in Utah for 7 years I missed out on getting to know some of my younger sisters and brother and never getting to really see them grow up. I have enjoyed being home with them, they are such great kids and I am so proud of the young adults they have become. I had so much fun this week watching them do all of the fun homecoming things that it feels like I just did! I guess that means I am getting old :) Well Lindsay, I hope I did Jaclyn's hair justice-not bad for my first attempt though, huh?!?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Elle looks so cute in her little grown-up outfit!!!
I can't believe that Jaclyn is old enough to be going to homecoming - we are getting really old. She looked beautiful - good work.
Love you!
I love the modest outfits! I miss those days!
By the way, I checked out those websites you posted regarding food and little activities and they were awesome! I'm going to try to make some granola bars this week that I found on one of the blogs!
How fun, I love homecoming and all the dances, I can't wait to help my own kids with all that fun stuff...wait I can, I don't want them to grow up :( You did such a great job with the hair!
They all look so great! Nice and sassy outfits. Even elle's. you are right- it does make you miss those days!
Post a Comment