Friday, September 21, 2007
Jekyll and Hyde
Here are a few videos that I took of Elle tonight. She has had a rough couple of days. She has a pretty good shiner on her left eye from running into a door, aside from that the tantrums are out of control! Not really sure what the problem is, but she is very cranky. This time it was over candy. I did not get the shrill scream, but when I do you all will have to hear it! Most of the time she is the biggest love, she keeps impressing us with all of her developments and has started to identify colors, numbers and letters. She still loves bugs (especially ants), planes in the sky, jumping-which is pretty new, and has just started to put three words together on occasion. So that is Elle for the moment. She is doing great and growing up way to fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
if Jekyll and Hyde doesn't describe it perfectly, I don't know what would! Boston throws those same tantrums and I was hoping he would grow out of it soon :( I'll keep my fingers crossed. I call it the pterodactyl (spelling??) scream -- very awful, shatter you eardrums, loud. I love it when he does it in a store and everyone looks at me like I can't control my kid (me trying to ignore him makes them even madder, "do something about it!" they are thinking). Elle is adorable, I like hearing her say eyes and nose! Thanks for telling me your (and Jeff's) frustration on the patio. It made me feel more justified being so angry and annoyed!!!
haha, I was just thinking when he screams I throw a goldfish or cheerio in his gaping mouth to maybe distract him. It never works, but for some reason I do it frequently. Is that retarded or what??!
I miss that baby!!!! I love the dancing. Kelly did you teach her those moves, I swear I've seen you do them before? :)
Those are some SWEET moves! I like the one-arm snake...
Those are some impressive moves! I love it! She is getting SO big! You need to come visit me so I can see my little elle-bug!
What a doll! She is so cute and smart. I used to get so stressed about Spence's tantrums until we talked to some other parents and realized that every child in the whole world does them. Hers look just like Spence's. What a cute dancer...I can't wait till she and Spence go to Prom together :)
She is so cute, and I know the tantrum thing is so frustrating! It gets better though...slowly! She's too cute kell, I miss you guys so much can I tell ya!
P.S. Lance has that same scream, and the worst is when he throws a fit, and it wakes Rylie up.....AAAAAA!
Shawn and I were cracking up over these videos. Elle is the cutest thing ever! It is sad that they change so quickly, but at least they just keep getting cuter. Miss you guys!
HAHA! I love it! it is so fun to see it. I love the dancing...it is hilarious. It got Syd going too. I like having the girls these age- it is fun to see elle and syd doing similar things. Like the colors and jumping etc. oh which is weird- out of all the colors syd is obsessed with blue too. ok I got to stop typing cause syd is throwing one of those fits...screaming-- you know all about it, to see elle dance and bath again!! LOVE YOU
Very cute videos!! Elle is so cute, We are excited to see you guys this weekend!
I love the sweet dance moves! She's a natural!
I laughed till I cried, then I laughed some more. That girl has some serious skills. Maybe I should make a music video with her in it? Sell it to Baby Einstein?
Ok someone knows how to "Walk it Out". Seriously she's impressive!
I'm not sure how I came across your blog but I just had to comment on your little dancer. CUTEST thing I have ever seen!
She made my night for sure!
Post a Comment