Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Best Weekend Trip

Here are some pictures from a most fun weekend trip to Utah! I had a blast ( and with no child for the first time in almost 2 years) I was able to see a lot of my friends that I miss so much-not all of them, but a lot of them! I stayed with Gin and Jason my very hospitable and fun bff's! They let me tag along to the Aussie Pink Floyd Concert in SLC. That was a fun concert way to many weirdos to count! I was glad I had some Pink Floyd knowledge from high school, it came in very handy. I love Pink Floyd, and Gin and I air guitared it up!
We also went and watched The Office at my very good friends Lance and Becky's beautiful new home! I am way jealous! I finally got to meet Riley, their newest addition who was stinking cute! She is already a little talker! I so miss them, luckily they come to Colorado every now and then so we will get to see them sometimes!
On Saturday I met some of my great friends at Zupas (best soups ever) for lunch and some catching up! It was so great to see them, and here what everyone is up to!
Last but not least I cut off my hair-kind of traumatic about 7 or so inches. Well I did not cut it, but the best stylist in Utah did! If you are blond and need someone great, I would recommend my friend Destiny to anyone! She is FABULOUS! I love her, and cant say enough good things about her! If you read this Destiny I am still loving it short-no regrets so far!
Oh and because of the snow I ended up getting stuck in Utah for an extra day-which ended up being really nice, I went to dinner with Gin and Jas at Jenny and Jeff's and saw their cute newly married place and Jeff made a wonderful dinner.
Now I am home and happy to be back with my little family! Elle did great without me! Life is good!

Aussie Pink Floyd
What a couple of sexys



Lance and Becky's
What an adorable family!
Becky, Riley, little Lance and Lance

Zupas

Steph

Brynn and baby Bell any day!!!

14 comments:

Maigen said...

Your hair rocks! I'm sad I wasn't in Utah when you went to visit! Sounds like you had fun!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Your hair is SO cute Kelly!! I love it!!! How fun, a trip to utah with no kiddies to tag along! maybe someday I'll do that! We missed you in Denver last weekend, but we will be there again this weekend. maybe on saturday we can do something fun! and yes, btw, that is maren and derek on my blog....they are good friends. I don't know your friends (lopez) they must be 1st years! we will keep our eyes out for them!

Lance and Becky said...

K Kell, I absolutely love your hair, it looks great on you! Remember when I called you crying about mine when I cut it? How funny, but let me tell ya you look so cute with it short! It was so good to see you Kell, and I love you! Miss you already!

Dana said...

Kelly - I love your hair. You look great!!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a great trip to Utah - and kid-free, I'm sure that was nice. It was so fun to see you when we were in CO - sorry you were so sick. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!! Love ya!!!

Holbrook's Blog said...

Kelly, your hair is way cute. You know I loved your comment that you tried relaxing your face. Just don't do it too much, because you get a headache. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I need to do better. I have to much fun keeping updates on everyone, and forget to comment. Glad that you had fun in Utah with Ginny and Becky.

Taryn said...

I LOVE your hair! So cute! I loved all your pictures, I would love to go back to Utah to visit, sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Nate said...

the HAIR! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! you are a hot mama. man...it makes me to sad- I want to CRY. I missed out on everything. I'm glad you had blast! you are so cute!

Steph said...

It was so good to see you! Your hair really does look amazing, it's way cute! I am glad you had a fun trip, I can't wait until your next visit back here!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you cut your hair! It looks good!!!! It reminds me of when I first met you...you know, you and jeff making out on the couch...plug for the phone...=)

Amy said...

By the way, when are you going to come visit ME????

The Richards in Canada said...

Your hair looks cute! I can't believe that you're thinking of number 2 all ready!! Just kidding!! I was nervous about Ella but now I can't imagine life without her!! Seriously I went to vegas for 4 days and missed my girls every second! Miss you!! Oh yah and I'm jealous that you guys went to Zupas without me!

Julie and Kyle said...

how dare you not come to the beaver to visit me! i miss you my prettiest friend.

Anonymous said...

kelly I LOVE your hair!!! it is your best cut i think by far! you make me want to go that short. but i dont think I could do it. I wish I could have hung out with you in p town. I miss it! i miss you!! come to AZ!! and visit us someday! elle looked cute her costume.

Nicole said...

Kelly!! I am SO sad I missed you! I was in Missouri...if you haven't seen my blog yet. :) You're hair is SO cute, I love it!!! and Elle looks absolutely adorable on Halloween! It is so fun having them get older and bigger. Kind of sad...but I love it! Have a great day!