Kelly, I remember Elle learning sign language and you playing that cute peek-a-boo pasta game with her...now obviously Nate is too young right now, but do you have any fun/learning games or things to do with a one month old? If you have any ideas, will you please email me? tarynmccook@msn.com
6 comments:
Elle is So cute! We will be in Denver this weekend, maybe we can get together!!
So cute! You're lucky it's fall! It's still summer half the time here in good old Dallas!
She could NOT be cuter....I can't believe they're all getting so OLD.
She is getting so BIG! She is just too darn cute!
Kelly, I remember Elle learning sign language and you playing that cute peek-a-boo pasta game with her...now obviously Nate is too young right now, but do you have any fun/learning games or things to do with a one month old? If you have any ideas, will you please email me? tarynmccook@msn.com
Elle is so big! I can't believe how much she has grown up. When's the next time you'll be it UT? We need to hang out - I miss you!
Elle's so big now Kell! She's a doll, and can I just say how good it was to see you! I miss you girly!
Post a Comment