I have had another request for more pictures of Elle, from of course her aunts! So this was lunch/breakfast today, because she woke up at 12:20. Yes, she really did, I am guessing that she spent a long night awake in her crib. We are trying to get her off of bottles and she is hating it! She has also been sick this week so she probably needed the extra sleep. Elle loves spaghetti O's, it is one of the only things I can get her to eat. The letter O she recognizes so the entire time she eats she repeats the letter O over and over. It makes me laugh! She also loves to dip anything, so today it was string cheese and then she would suck the sauce off and dip again. She is a funny little thing!
2 comments:
Yumm....looks tasty! She's getting so big!! I LOVED the clip of her dancing!! I showed it to my whole family the other day!!
Elle is too hilarious! They just keep getting messier, huh? (But cuter too!) How old is Elle now? We have been away from y'all for too long.
Post a Comment