I guess the Diamondbacks wanted to follow the Suns' tradition of not making it to the Finals/World Series! That's okay, maybe the Cardinals will make it to the Super Bowl...:)
I'm really sorry Kelly and Jeff, but your ROX ARE GOING DOWN TO MY SOX. Jeff, I don't care if you went to a game at Fenway this year you big jerk!-Josh
Who won the season series? It was three games and half our team was hurt. We'll see what happens tomorrow night. If you guys can't beat Josh Beckett then you can't beat the Sox. Besides, a nine day lay off is practically like the offseason. The World Series will pretty much be spring training for you guys. Tell Jeff he reminds me of Michael Scott.
3 comments:
I'm really sorry Kelly and Jeff, but your ROX ARE GOING DOWN TO MY SOX. Jeff, I don't care if you went to a game at Fenway this year you big jerk!-Josh
Who won the season series? It was three games and half our team was hurt. We'll see what happens tomorrow night. If you guys can't beat Josh Beckett then you can't beat the Sox. Besides, a nine day lay off is practically like the offseason. The World Series will pretty much be spring training for you guys. Tell Jeff he reminds me of Michael Scott.
Umm, 13-1? Isn't that some kind of record or something? SOX SOX SOX!
Post a Comment