Monday, November 12, 2007

21 months

Our little angel is now 21 months old and is well on her way to age 2. If you ask her she will tell you she is 2 and hold up one finger. Since this is my way of keeping a "journal" of my family I want to have a record of some of the things she is doing at this age, and I want her to know how much she is loved by her family. So, yes I am a very proud parent , who is completely in love with this little person who makes every day worth while! I am so excited she can finally communicate with us. Tonight she identified the letters Y, O, M, A and D. She knows the color blue and sometimes yellow-everything else we are still working on. She is great and sharing and is just starting to pretend. She loves to put her dolls to bed, kiss them night night, and cover them with a blanket. She has a monkey that she always tells night-night George before she goes to bed. She loves helping, she puts clothes in the dryer and LOVES to scramble her eggs and add the cheese, if you hand her a wipe she will start cleaning the walls. She knows so many animals and their sounds our favorites are horse, sheep and alligator. Since she has started enjoying nursery again she comes home from church every Sunday singing. She will continue to sing the rest of the day. Her favorite songs right now are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Popcorn Popping, Ring around the Rosies and Hokey Pokey. Sorry if I botched the spelling. Her absolute favorite thing to watch on TV is Caillou. I could not have picked a more annoying show for her to love, but what can you do! She also loves slides at the park and jumping. So that is Elle age 21 months, so busy!

6 comments:

Maigen said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

Lindsay Noel said...

Wow, I love her so much! I really enjoyed that post. I miss that girl of mine!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

She looks so grown up:) Love this picture! Amy

Jonathan and Carley said...

Kelly, I cant believe how big and smart she is getting. As soon as Abigale turned one she all of a sudden turned into a toddler and no longer a baby! Being a mom is so much fun, most of the time! How are you guys? Still planning on dental school? We havent heard anything again this year so things are not looking too good, but we will see! We miss you! Keep us updated.

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Elle sounds like so much fun! I cannot believe she's almost 2 and I've never met her!! I think y'all should take your next vacation on the East Coast!

Julie and Kyle said...

she is so cute! i cant believe how old she is! lets play soon.