Thursday, November 29, 2007

One More Week

One week from today my beautiful little sisters boyfriend returns home from the Milan Italy mission! Look at this prize he gets to come home to, what a lucky guy! Seriously, though we can't wait to see him!

13 comments:

Lindsay Noel said...

dang i am HOT in that picture huh?!!! lol... your a punk haha

Lindsay Noel said...

Tell Kiersten I am sorry, but not only did I make it in a post, but i got one all about me! haaha

Lance and Becky said...

Wow, you have to keep us posted on how it all goes when he gets home, but how exciting for you all!

TR said...

Hey! It's Chris and Tracy Rowe from Roberta Lynn! I couldn't find your email on your blog; send it to me at tracyrowe5@hotmail.com
I just found a bunch of blogs from our BYU ward and it's fun to look through yours. Your daughter is so cute!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Lindsay is the cutest...except for you of coarse! okay....it's a tie you both are the cutest!! Good luck with the missionary!!! It's all very exciting!

Court and Britt said...

how fun!! 2 years is a LONG wait!!

Kelly said...

I can't believe your sisters are that old already!!! so crazy!!! Mike went on his mission to Milan too...loved it!! We hope to go back sometime! I'm so excited to see you at Christmas...so much fun and so much to catch up on!!

Lindsay Noel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I hope it is a very HAPPY and fun filled day! haha I really do hope you have a wonderful birthday, I miss you!!!!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL! I hope you had a GREAT day! I love you!

Maigen said...

That picture is totally cool, it looks like an ad for something (like, I don't know, crazy?) or spray paint or something. Actually, it really does look professional. In a strange way. Plus, your sis looks like a cuter version of Faith Hill.

nathan said...

Kelly- I meant to call you on MOnday! I have your birthday even marked on our Calendar!! HAPPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait to see pictures of it. I hope it was a GREEEEEat day :)
Love ya
Des

JR and Brynn said...

Kelly, I miss you tons! What are your fun holiday plans?

Lindsay Noel said...

I dont know Got Bombshells name, but thank you!!! You are very sweet!