Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hit the Spot


Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation
Swiss Miss
Dark Chocolate Sensation

If you have not tried this you should! It is consumer reports best buy for hot chocolate and I will testify that it is so good! I am not usually a dark chocolate fan and I have been craving this all day!

6 comments:

nathan said...

ok so- I don't like dark chocolate either, but since you said you are not a fan I'm going to try it:) Second- the children's museum FUN! Oh and the pic of you guys at dinner, I keep forgetting you hair is cut! I love it.Third-I don't think that I knew you were the beehive adviser,I bet you love it- and I bet they worship you!! it's hard not too...such style, such class, such beauty :)
ok and lastly- We have the leapfrog movie "The letter Factory" Syd knows the sounds to all her letters (does she know what she is really saying..no...) but when you talked about the letters Elle knows- it made me want to suggest getting that. I bet Elle would love it.
umm nate just came in and wants Jeff to call him back sometime- he said he has called like 3xs.... he just wants to check up on his buddy :) hehe

nathan said...

holy cow! sorry that was so long- why don't I just call you? I LOVE YOU!! miss you tons too...so much!!!

Taryn said...

I'm totally picking this up next time I'm at the store...I haven't even had hot chocolate all year yet!

Maigen said...

Yum, that stuff is good! When I'm really craving cocoa, I mix one of those with a regular Swiss Miss (so it's a little less rich and I can really gorge myself on hot chocolate).
On a very weird aside note, when I clicked on your blog today, I remembered that last night I had a dream that I was visiting you and Jeff, and you had bought two houses in Provo, and were stressing out because somehow your wires got crossed and you only meant to buy one... But each of you had bought one on the same day. It was so weird. And I was all, "oh, you should totally live in one and rent one out, you can totally charge a ton with all those students there." Oh, and you had an evil demon cat that kept ferociously attacking me and biting my hands like crazy. It was actually quite awful. And so strange...

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Sounds yummy....maybe I'll try it as soon as this baby is born so I won't get major heartburn!!

JR and Brynn said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I am addicted to ANYTHING dark chocolate, so I am absolutely going to try it. I miss you girl. Tell Jeff hey and kiss Elle for me.