Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Dora Dance

17 comments:

Stacey said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen... And the fact that she is just in a diaper makes it 10 times funnier! What a talented kid.

Stacey said...

I forgot to add that I LOVE that she goes straight back to her chair into TV lounging-mode the second the song and dance are over!

Amy said...

Oh, that is HILARIOUS! She is so funny! She needs to come visit her Aunt Amy!!!! =D

Miller Family said...

Soooo funny!!! She got it from her mama!!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

She is precious--and quite the dancer!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Oh, it looks like you and I are on the same page with the christmas colors on the blog! I changed mine to red white and green too! Great minds think alike!! ;)

Taryn said...

Your little girl can shake it!! That was so cute!

Court and Britt said...

haha!! That is so cute. She is quit the little dancer. (I think my girls have that same little chair-mckinley has denim & alexis has red:)

ashley marie said...

I almost just wet my pants watching that. And she has some insane foot speed! I bet that makes her dad happy :)

ashley marie said...

okay I made Joe and my brother and mom watch it and they were laughing so hard! funny funny!!

Lindsay Noel said...

I love it haha!!! Man I miss her so much! I laughed so hard, and showed my roommates... They loved it!

Lance and Becky said...

Love the dance, she's so funny! She can sure shake that money maker...it's from one of Lance's rap songs!

The Watson Family said...

Are we kidding?!?! She is so dang cute! I loved it!

Julie and Kyle said...

holy crap, i swear gavin used to do that same dance. can they please get together soon and boogie? happy birthday friend. im calling you right now.

Maigen said...

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor! I had tears I laughed so hard! Her little face looks SO serious! And my favorite part is the denouement, after the super-hyper dancing, the slow walk and sit-down. It's like a little let-down after the dance. SO funny.

Miss Gabe said...

I just watched the Dora dance for the third time and I can't get enough of it!! I even called Glen in to partake of her cuteness. She is a natural.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my gosh! She is the funniest thing ever! I could watch both of her dancing videos over and over...they are so hillarious! All my friends who don't even know you guys are talking about how funny Elle is. What a kick! I love it. Keep the videos coming.