Wow! Christmas looks like fun at your house!! How did Elle like it?? Brayden was totally uninterested! Hey, we are in Denver BTW, we will be here until after new years! If you guys have some time let us know!
that kitchen is so stinking cute, especially with it being pink. it makes me want to get my girls one, but they already have a kitchen so I don't think I am going to get court to go for that one!!
HOw cute. I love the pink kitchen. It looks like Elle loved it too. Did you guys have a good Christmas??? You need to post a picture of your family so I can see what everyone looks like!
What a fun Christmas!!! It's so great having kids...it makes the holidays even more special! Elle is so darn cute! I LOVE your dress from the night you went out and congrats on 2 date nights....all of us with kids know how rare that is!!! You guys all look great!!! Love ya
9 comments:
was that anna's butt crack? hilarious!
Wow! Christmas looks like fun at your house!! How did Elle like it?? Brayden was totally uninterested! Hey, we are in Denver BTW, we will be here until after new years! If you guys have some time let us know!
That pink kitchen rocks! I want a grown-up version!
How cute! It looks like she LOVES her new kitchen! and she's an excellent pretend cook =) Good job santa!
that kitchen is so stinking cute, especially with it being pink. it makes me want to get my girls one, but they already have a kitchen so I don't think I am going to get court to go for that one!!
HOw cute. I love the pink kitchen. It looks like Elle loved it too. Did you guys have a good Christmas??? You need to post a picture of your family so I can see what everyone looks like!
Look at the kitchen set! I want that! How fun is it to have a little girl?! Hope it was a great day. Give the family our love.
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I am so glad! Elle is so darling. I love her cute kitchen. I am so glad that she had a fun Christmas!
What a fun Christmas!!! It's so great having kids...it makes the holidays even more special! Elle is so darn cute! I LOVE your dress from the night you went out and congrats on 2 date nights....all of us with kids know how rare that is!!! You guys all look great!!!
Love ya
Post a Comment